MEP Middle East is taking its 2020 conference online.
The 24 June event will see hundreds of government bodies, developers, MEP contractors, consultants, engineers and architects converge to hear ideas, opinions, and expertise on pressing matters of the sector
The agenda as it stands is below:
10:30 Opening Remarks and Welcome From MEP Middle East Tom Oxtoby – Editor
10:35 Panel Discussion: Engineering Net-Zero Carbon Systems Phillipa Grant, Director Energy and Sustainability - AESG
- Shaping attitudes towards Net-Zero carbon building in the GCC Moving away from traditional methods and developing a different approach to achieve sustainability targets in new and existing buildings.
11:15 Panel Discussion: Evaluating the Current Landscape of MEP Sector Pedro Cadima, Associate Director - BuroHappold Engineering Martin McFadden, Director MEP Engineering – KEO International Consultants
- How the MEP industry can overcome the disruptions from Covid-19 Envisioning the future of MEP with digital transformation.
- Exploring challenges and opportunities post 2020.
12:00 Panel Discussion: Transitioning Towards a Digitalised Future Mahmoud Hameed, Senior Engineering Consultant – Ramboll
- Exploring technology and innovative approaches in the digital design process.
- Adapting to new ways of working as a result of COVID-19.
- How the industry can move forward and integrate digitalisation into future projects.
-Upskilling the workforce in digital technologies to allow automation and quick delivery of results.
12:30 Closing Remarks from MEP Middle East Tom Oxtoby – Editor