The Construction Week Awards 2017 saw the industry’s biggest players gather in the UAE to celebrate achievements from the Middle East’s construction sector over the past year.
The awards ceremony and gala dinner, which took place at Rixos Premium Dubai on 6 December, 2017, were attended by more than 400 industry stalwarts.
In total, 15 initiatives, projects, people, and companies collected winners’ trophies on the night.
For full details of this year’s winners and highly commended nominees, check out the following links:
- CSR Initiative of the Year revealed
- Winning health and safety initiative announced
- Commercial Project of the Year revealed
- Hospitality Project of the Year unveiled
- Winning infrastructure project named
- Winning residential project unveiled
- Engineer of the Year crowned
- Winning project manager announced
- First-ever Rising Star of the Year crowned
- Construction Executive of the Year crowned
- Winning project management firm revealed
- Sub-Contractor of the Year revealed
- Consultant of the Year revealed
- Contractor of the Year unveiled
- Lifetime Achievement Award winner revealed
The event was supported by Gold Sponsors ALEC, HPBS, HBF, EB, National Engineering Bureau (NEB), and Union National Bank (UNB); Silver Sponsors Future Metro and WME Consultants; Category Sponsors Arabtec, Construction Computer Software (CCS), Depa, DeSimone Structural Engineers, JLG, Kone, Multiplex, and Ramboll; Social Media Partner, WSP; and Post-Event Celebration Sponsor, BAM International.